I Heart Miltonis creating local content and a community hub
Select a membership level
Look for IHM at local events and festivals. Let us know you contribute to us on Patreon and we will respond with the most enthusiastic high-five we can muster up. Heck, even if you haven’t contributed…there’s no wrong time for a heartfelt high five!
You’ll also have access to our patron-only feed!
What We Do:
- Research various sources for events in the Milton and Pace area and add to our calendar.
- Provide our “This Week in Milton” post every Monday and “Weekend Roundup” post every Friday
- Share local information such as things to do, businesses in our area, and ways to get involved in our community.
- Send a weekly newsletter with what’s happening each week as well as recent posts from the I Heart Milton website.
- Create a focused and affordable advertising platform for local businesses.
What We’d Like to Do:
- Hire help to create more local content, manage the calendar, and help with the daily tasks of running a website and business.
- Start a podcast about events and local information in the Milton and Pace area.
- Have a “street team” to promote local events.
- Partner with local nonprofits to host and sponsor festivals and other local events our entire community can enjoy!
- See I Heart Milton become a household name.
What your support will help us with:
Hosting and Website Maintenance. At some point we’ll need to upgrade our hosting to plan to accommodate more viewers. We also need to purchase SSL as well as some other much needed plugins to make our site run smoother.
MailChimp Newsletter. This is our newsletter service that we use weekly to inform of the week’s events as well as other information from the I Heart Milton website. This fee grows as the email list grows - and thankfully it’s growing!
Facebook Ads and Boosted Posts. We want to make sure our content is seen by as many people in the Milton and Pace area. From time to time, we advertise with Facebook to get our posts to reach our entire area.
IHM Merchandise. We’d like to create our own merchandise as well. Some to pass out at events and some to sell at local shops here in the Milton area.
My Time. I spend A LOT of time researching, making contact with local businesses, managing social media and adding content to the website. I am also trying to help support my family of 5. :)
Expansion. We could really use some help creating more local content, managing the I Heart Milton calendar, and help with the daily tasks of running a website. These tasks add up and if I had someone handling those tasks, I could focus my efforts on providing more information to the community as well as work on some of our other ideas such as creating a podcast, putting together our street team, and hosting our own event(s).
Running I Heart Milton is a full-time job and along with the costs of running a website, we need your help to keep it alive. By supporting us through Patreon, we can continue to provide local information all in one spot and maintain our goal of turning I Heart Milton into much more than just a website. We want to continue to highlight all the best of the Milton area as well as help our community grow!