Jasmine Noseworthy Persaudis creating illustrations and queer comics.
This tier gives you a little something to chew on: a behind-the-scenes look into my artist life! This includes:
- Work in progress sketches
- Colouring pages
- Voting privileges
*As I start out on Patreon, this will be the only tier available. As my capacity increases, more tiers will become available! Please stay tuned :)
About Jasmine Noseworthy Persaud
As an artist, I want to create content that I want to see. This means art featuring people of colour, disabled people, queer people, fat people… And so much more. Basically, I draw people like me. And people like you!
I'll be using Patreon as an art diary of sorts with exclusive perks! Read on to learn more :)
Your support on Patreon helps a lot. It means I am able to:
- Interact. Answer your questions and ask for your input.
- Create. Products like prints, stickers, keychains, notebooks, and more.
- Connect. Attend events, share my art, and talk with you in-person.
- Queer (fairy tale) comic series -- one-shots that I will share for free over social media!
- A continuation of my mixed race zine that deals with parental abandonment, poverty, trauma, disability, and neurodivergence.
- #PocketFriendsCeramics -- a line of handmade ceramic brooches and keychains inspired by queer creatives, pop culture, and the vibrant energy of the everyday.
Becoming a patron helps me continue creating. It means making art sustainable. It also means you’ll have access to exclusive rewards such as: voting on polls, secret sketches, colouring pages, and signed prints. I want to make my art meaningful and I'd like your help in doing just that.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Thanks so much. Hope to see you around!