JB Shreve & the End of Historyis creating podcasts
These are the subscribers and supporters who want to see the End of History really reach the masses. Many of these supporters have been with us from the beginning and want to help us see how far this thing can go. These patrons have full access to all our content.
About JB Shreve & the End of History
JB Shreve and the End of History has been producing podcasts and articles since 2012. After more than 200 podcast episodes, my listeners have come to expect well researched, fact-based backgrounders on a wide variety of topics to help them better understand the world around them.
These backgrounders range from the History of the Middle East to the True Story of Economic Inequality. They frequently expose myths and false paradigms we have come to believe. There are NO POLITICAL AGENDAS being pushed here.
As the pace of change and crisis has quickened across the earth I have increasingly placed a greater focus upon linking Christian faith and Biblical perspectives to comprehend the times we live in.
Key Objectives of JB Shreve and the End of History
- Help believers in crafting their own response to world affairs and current events
- Provide a faith-based, values-centered voice in the face of current global issues
- Ease the tension between a Biblical worldview and the world we live in
- Provide reasonable, intelligent perspectives empowered with Biblical values and faith
- Remove the yelling, outrage and debate from our worldviews to find facts and seek the truth
There are three different types of posts and content here at the End of History
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4
- Fact-Based Informational Backgrounders – These come as podcasts, articles and infographics. These are deep dive informationals on a variety of topics and issues. I generally source my research with links. You can expect these to be fact-based and non-political. I am not pushing an agenda or political point. I will frequently expose some of our popular assumptions which are doing that very thing. I am seeking out what the real facts say in the face of growing polarization and politicization. It’s an effort to reduce ignorance and blindness.
- Ethics and Values-Based Examinations – How do we determine right and wrong today? Where are the boundaries for good and bad? This is shifting sand in our modern era and increasingly frustrated by untrustworthy leadership and talking heads. I don’t claim to have all the answers and frequently you will find I posit more questions to consider rather than definite answers. In asking the questions my hope is to open the readers’/listeners’ eyes.
- Biblical Truth – This is the area where I try to take the most care and concern with anything posted at the website. These type of posts and podcasts are heavy on Biblical references as I seek to understand the world we live in through a Biblical perspective. The focus here is to enlighten minds with Biblical truth.