J. Coursey Willisis creating Music Material and Audio/Visual Artwork
Select a membership level
- official J. Coursey Willis Patronage making you a key member of my indie label.
- access to the patron-only feed such as posts, including picture & video updates, studio notes, MP3 downloads, and more.
- early access to any content I release such as singles, albums, music videos, etc.
- access to exclusive patron-only merch at the J.CW Store (password required).
- benefits of "The Crow" tier level +
- 10% discount coupon code to use in the J.CW Store on your entire purchase for as long as you are a patron.
- access to early demo versions of upcoming songs.
- benefits of "The Crow" & "The Tree" tier level +
- receive a yearly suprise bonus box from the J.CW Store (after six months of subscribing).
- join me for a monthly hangout with coffee (spiked?) which we will happily call our label meeting.
the word “ordinary” really bothers me. who wants to be ordinary? don’t be ordinary. that’s what makes us beautiful. we all express ourselves differently. music as art is just as diverse and complex. it’s medicine for the mind. it creates and invokes memories, feelings, and moods. i create art, mostly of the dark, melancholic variety based on my experiences.
i’ve been lost many times in life looking for something and what always drew me back in was music. i’ve been lots of things and had lots of jobs including a position with the National Security Agency holding a Top Secret security clearance, but the only true passion that has persisted is making music. i’ve been writing music since i was 10 and performing live since i was 14.
yes, this life that i’ve chosen is much more challenging than my previous life. i’m an independent artist financing everything on my own. of course it’s hard! but, i am so much happier and finally comfortable in my skin. creating is an outlet for me and i through listening, i want to provide that same outlet for you.
if you’ve read this far, then thank you. that means a lot. i hope what i do helps you feel, cope, move, or simply relate. maybe you’ve been lost as i once was. i get it. i want to invite into my world. by becoming a member of my Patreon team, you will not only experience everything i have to give and become part of a like minded community, but you may just find what you’ve been looking for ... all aboard the train to windy will.