Jeanne D'Artis creating traditional Portrait Artworks and Art-Videos
Thank you so very much for your support! It means a lot to me!
- You are a "D'Artvenger" ! Welcome! :)
- Download my artworks in full high quality, so you can see every detail of the drawing up close. Also I'll post them here earlier than on my other social media sites.
• I'll also share my artworks I've done before in a bigger size over time.
- Movie/Tv-Series character | Actor/Actress | Wildlife or Game artwork by your choice!
Once in a while I am open for artwork requests and I will handle it with a very high priority! In case there are more than a few requests, I'll do a poll with all requests for all Patrons to decide which I should paint/draw.
- Plus all previous rewards
- You get access to slower painting and drawing videos.
Slowed down and longer videos (up to 2 hours) of my already published speed art videos on YouTube, so it's easier for you to see the painting/drawing process.
- Also you get access to real time videos of my videos I make for Youtube.
- Plus all previous rewards
About Jeanne D'Art
- " One of my biggest dreams is to make and publish official movie and series artworks, like my idols "Drew Struzen", "Richard Davies" and "Jerry Vanderstelt" [...] Or just to get licenses to offer official art prints of my artworks. " -
Hello and welcome to the "D'Artside"!
Thank you very much for stopping by! If you decide to become my Patron or my "D'Artvenger" how I call it :) you're going to be a very important person in my life! Because you make it possible I can keep doing my Art! So thank you very much again! You're a very special kind of human being!
I am an intuitive artist and mostly it is very hard for me to explain why I am doing what I am doing. I just draw and paint without a lot of thinking. So don't expect an Artist-Patreon-Page mainly filled with tutorials here. I am only an artist, not a teacher.
But: You will be a part of my art improvement, my journey to be an independent artist and I will share as much as I can of my work with you! So, if you want, you still can benefit and learn from my art to improve your own artistic skills! Also, do not hesitate to ask questions, if I can I will explain! :)
Some art facts about me:
I so much love to draw and paint, it simply is my life essence. When I am not regularly drawing or painting I'm getting depressed and sad about everything! So I simply need my art to be happy! :)
And that is the reason I am on Patreon now, and ask you to join the "D'Artside". I need some support to pursue my dream to be a full-time artist one day.
One of my biggest dreams is to make and publish official movie and series artworks, like my idols "Drew Struzen", "Richard Davies" and "Jerry Vanderstelt" (Gosh, they are so great!!) Or just to get licenses to offer official art prints of my artworks.
But to reach that goal I need more time and money to improve my art, to learn more art techniques, so I am able to do more epic artworks, not only portraits but these epic and emotional scenes I have in my mind but I am not able to bring to paper at the moment because of the lack of knowledge.
If you like my art and would like to support me (and maybe learn from my art), please don't hesitate, even if you're only able to just give a little bit. A bit is a lot and a bunch of love for me and I really appreciate your help a lot!
Btw, I share all my artworks on Facebook and DeviantArt, and you can find all Speed-Art videos I've done on my YouTube page. Just check it out if you want.
Aaand: My twin sister also makes art. Actually, she is totally similar to me. Please do her and me a favor, check her art out too!
• Her Patreon-Page: https://www.patreon.com/FayerenArt
(Hey, wait! You really read to this point? Wow, you're awesome! Thank you!)
No paper no artwork. This goal is all about the paper!
As much as I need to replace all the pencils I am using a lot, the same goes for the paper. Good art paper is very expensive but for the best quality result, I always choose the best paper for my art.
I invest all earnings through Patreon in urgent needed art materials and supplies.