Jonathan J K Morrisis creating YouTubes and Podcasts
Buckle Up! A single $1 dollar a month from you is a small but an important thank you gesture towards helping me make what you enjoy on Periscope, YouTube, Medium, and the three podcasts I host.
For your dollar it's my intention to make each month (at least):
- 3-4 YouTube videos
- 1 episode of 'Hello From Hong Kong'
- 1 episode of 'JPG'
- 2 episodes of 'Zerowaste'.
In return I want to give you these extras:
- Access to the private parts of the Patreon blog, which includes early access and transcripts of what I'm making.
- Private RSS feed to all the podcasts I make in one simple feed. Subscribe to one instead of 3 and without adverts.
- A selection of images showing the best parts from drone flights.
- Added to an email list where I can notify you of important live-streams before they are officially scheduled.*
- Access to the 'Unedited' Playlist on YouTube showing extra material.
- Immediate access to private YouTube videos I've scheduled for release.*
- Added to a Twitter list and I will open my Direct Messages to you also.*
- A follow on Periscope.
- Access to private broadcasts.
+ A gift of Kombucha - if you ever visit, I'll give you a bottle of homemade kombucha.
+ Entered into prize draws - when they are made available.
*Requires your email or Twitter handle to be added to an email list or to the Twitter list.
About Jonathan J K Morris
"JonathanJK" - Culture and the people I find interesting in Hong Kong, or when I travel.
"Zero Waste Money" - The YouTube version of the podcast designed to save you money by living more efficiently and in the process, do your bit for the environment.
*Both channels are non-political in nature.
I host and edit 3 separate podcasts:
"Loose Rants" - Want to hear me rant and discuss pop culture?
"Hello From Hong Kong" - A talk show introducing you to the people of Hong Kong.
"Zero Waste Money" - A podcast designed to save you money by living more efficiently and in the process, do your bit for the environment.
If you feel any of this is valuable, to the tune of a dollar, then please donate away. Thank you.