Kurt Willemsis creating Theology Curator, Rapture Drill, Paulcast, and more
- Access to my patron-only feed where I'll share unfiltered things about Paul, the Scriptures, or random stuff.
- Patron only podcasts!!!!!!!!!!
- Regular email updates (in all honesty, these are free)
- Also, I'll be your friend forever.
- Patron-only feed
- Patron only podcasts!!!!!!!!!!
- Also, I'll likely also be your friend forever. I'm easily bought.
- All of the rewards listed above (Patron-only Feed, Patron-only Podcasts, Newsletters, etc.)
- And an extra thank you. This makes such a big difference.
About Kurt Willems
► Join thousands of others who get curated resources, articles, & devotions directly in their email box.
► Grow your faith with written, video, & podcast resources.
► Become more like Jesus.
Thanks for checking out my Patreon page! If you find yourself here, my guess is that you have read my blog at Patheos.com (The Pangea Blog), listen to my podcasts (The Paulcast & Rapture Drill), or are part of my email community (Theology Curator). I'm honored that you find value in the content I curate. Patreon is one way to support the many hours I put into creating content.
What is Patreon?
Patreon works sort of like Kickstarter or Indiegogo - but instead of backing one large project, like an album, invention, or music video, here on Patreon, you help support a bunch of ongoing smaller projects. Think of this as a virtual tip jar, where you are contributing to the production of quality resources you love: on Paul, Revelation, Jesus, and other theological issues.
- Who: I am a pastor, theology nerd, and student of the New Testament world. I like long walks on the beach and warm hugs.
- What: I started a Patreon account to support my blogging, podcasts, and other resources.
- Why me?: I have a passion for studying the New Testament world. I'm also a pastor who cares deeply about the formation of regular folks in the way of Jesus. These passions fuel my work, both online and in face-to-face ministry. I am a graduate of Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary (Master of Divinity) and the University of Washington (Master of Arts in Comparative Religion). My second masters program allowed me to focus on the world of the New Testament, specifically Paul and Revelation. My main focus was Paul within Judaism and the Roman Empire.
- Why you?: I can't do this on my own. You make it possible for me to create the resources that I do. Your generosity helps pay for my website, email servicer, podcast equipment, video equipment, various subscriptions to make an online platform function, and eventually... my time (getting paid for my time is one of the goals listed, which would be an incredible gift).
TC began in Kurt’s imagination. He started dreaming about what it would be like to take The Paulcast: A Podcast All About the Apostle Paul (see below) to the next level. Then, the idea of starting a podcast network was born. That led to this full-blown website, which houses a growing network of podcasts, but also contains a growing library of articles filled with theological, spiritual, and practical content. The goal of Theology Curator is to resource an intelligent and humanizing conversation on faith and scholarship.