Lex Duncanis creating novels and serialized fiction
Select a membership level
Full access, plus democracy!
For three bucks, you'll get FULL access to whatever it is I'm working on, not just snippets. You'll also get the opportunity to vote on which books I read for chapter snarks!
About Lex Duncan
Hi, my name is Lex and I'm a writer! I'm also chronically ill (I have a very rare genetic disorder, for starters) and disabled (cerebral palsy!), which means I can't really work a day job. My mental health also keeps me from working a traditional job (I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder as well as having social anxiety), which is why I'm here on Patreon! For just a few dollars a month, you can help me earn a bit of money for myself, while allowing me to create original content for you all to enjoy!
**As a side note, if you'd like to make a one-time donation you can do so via my Ko-Fi page. Thanks!
As I mentioned above, I'm a writer, but what does that mean for you, specifically?
- I write in an array of genres, including urban fantasy, new adult high fantasy, and new adult contemporary.
- I also try and make an effort to make my work as inclusive and thoughtful as possible, with a focus on disabled characters and #ownvoices characters.
- I'm also available to do sensitivity reading for the following: Biromantic asexuality, cerebral palsy, learning disabilities (dyscalculia, specifically), anxiety, and social anxiety.
- In addition to writing my own content, I'm also pretty infamous for doing "book reviews" in which I complain for many, many words about whatever book I'm reading.
- I also have a blog called Write Viciously, in which I talk about overcoming anxiety with your writing!
In an effort to produce the best content I can while also making sure it's consistent, I've decided on a looser schedule as opposed to a rigid one. Depending on the type of content, here's when you can expect things to get posted:
- New chapters (serialized fiction, novels): Bi-weekly, every Thursday night.
- Book chapter snarks: Weekly, every Monday night.
- Early access stuff: Posted one day before the content goes public.
$0 of $7 per month
1 of 3
This is the amount of my Microsoft Word subscription. Essential for writing!