Max Eremineis creating Photography Tutorials
Access to patron-only content and events such as:
- Access to over 100 Exclusive posts. New posts are added on an ongoing basis. The posts include detailed Image Tutorials that include camera EXIF info, equipment list, lighting diagrams and/or detailed explanation as to how the images were made. Also gear advice, photography business tips and tricks, Retouching Screen Capture Videos, and Creative Process Podcasts and Videos.
- Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets downloads along with some explanation as to how I use them
- And here is the kicker... As a special thank you for my current continuous Patreon supporters - 100% of the money you pay for this tier can be applied as credit / discount for my group workshops.*
* There is no expiration date for the credit and the only catch is that you have to be a current continuous subscriber. Unsubscribing zeroes out accumulated credit. Credit does not have cash value, cannot be reimbursed, and can only be used as discount/credit for the cost of my group workshops.
- All the rewards of $5 tier
- PLUS a private screen capture video critique of one of YOUR images per month
- You would email me one image every month ([email protected]) and within a few days (might be a little longer sometimes) you would receive my critique of the image. My critique might be short or long, depending on how much I have to say about the image. But usually it's between 3 and 10 minutes. I would critique your image the same way I critique my images - what works, what doesn't, what areas need improvement, what would I have done differently, etc. I believe that overtime, as I familiarize myself with your style, these critiques develop into meaningful creative guidance or even subtle mentorship.
To borrow the music analogy from Ansel Adams, you provide the "music" score and I "perform" it in my style. And hopefully you learn something in the process - either the retouching and processing techniques OR simply discover something about your own images / style that you didn't consider before.
The first 10 people to sign up get at this rate. For late comers, the rate will go up and another Late Bird Tier will be created.
About Max Eremine
I am not going to give you readymade recipes for great images (cause there is no such thing.) I am not going to try to sell you some expensive tool/light/lens/plugin that I happen to have. Instead, I will give you an unfiltered, unglorified window into my creative process and business strategies. My tutorials won't replace practice. But if you learn from my mistakes (which I do discuss) you might save yourself a few weeks of time or a few thousand in lost income. Or you might find a more effective way of doing something that you deal with every day. Or, you might pick up a lighting trick or two to try and adapt to your style on your next test shoot. I still occasionally post lighting diagrams, post-processing techniques, and photography business tips. But I now predominantly concentrate on screen capture videos where I discuss in depth not just HOW how I made some of my images, but also WHY did I do this or that, the logic behind my creative and technical decisions, the before and after comparisons, etc.
My videos do not have minute long intros with catchy music or high production value. I am more about the content than the fluff. I am also not sponsored by any fancy equipment manufacturers, so I won't be pushing the latest something or other on you. Hell, half the time I personally work with cheap speedlights and household flashlights. Photography is not about equipment or lighting diagrams, it's about vision, and meaning, and hard work, and experimentation, and creative insight, and self-discovery... and not burning out while at it.
Thank you for joining me!
Instagram - Portfolio (my business profile, that's where I make money)
Instagram - Alter-Ego (my personal work)