Michelle Meltonis creating Cute Patterns and Designs
Select a membership level
Sticker of the Month Club
- Every month you will receive a new and unique sticker! Most stickers will be 2x2 inches, however if smaller multiple may be included!
- Access to my patreon feed where I post silly stuff I'm working on!
About Michelle Melton
Tldr:If you want to help me create more things and receive cute, unique, and hype rewards smash that pledge button and let’s get some work done!
What is Patreon?
- Patreon allows people who love what I do to support my creations by making a monthly pledge.
- You pledge as little or as much as you like.
- You are charged ongoing at the beginning of each month
- You can cancel your pledge or change your pledge amount at any time if you decide you don’t like me as much or if you like me even more!
But, like, what do you do?Hey thanks for asking! I make all sorts of things, but mostly I draw doodles and create seamless patterns. Everyday I work on creating new things and releasing them so that I may improve. I try to update my social media at least once every day so I can show everyone what I’m up to, and this motivates me to work harder and keep up with things. Sometimes when I get home from work I’m exhausted, but it pushes me to keep creating and sharing. I currently live in North Carolina, but I'm originally from Chattanooga, TN. I've been creating art ever since I was little and it has always been my dream to be able to sustain myself alone from my art income. By creating this patreon it is my hope that enough people will think my art is cool enough and become part of this sick club I made.
Supporting a Unique Artist and PersonWith your support through Patreon I could take my art to the next level:
- Better and even higher quality rewards and tiers
- More art more often!
- New Projects and maybe animations!
$0 of $100 per month
1 of 4
In addition to my digital art, I'll start posting more of my traditional art I do on the side! It's where my foundation started and I still try to practice outside of my digital art. With this goal met I'll create and start posting more of my doodles, sketches, and paintings!
Recent posts by Michelle Melton
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method