MUSIC IN 2FLAVORS ™is creating Interviews with musicians, luthiers, musicologist.
With your support, I will be able to achieve one of my goals: strengthen music advocacy by creating new episodes and inviting new guests.
I will thank you on every episode as many times as needed at the end of each one.
If you stay for a period of nine or more months, you will receive a music CD from one of my previous guests, as a bonus for your longstanding support.
- Sticker (only one time);
- Access to our unedited episodes.
- New audio clips from my current compositions
- If you stay for a period of five or more months, you will receive a music CD from one of my previous guests, as a bonus for your longstanding support.
- CD of one our guests every month;
- Sticker (one time of course, I do not want you to flood your mailbox);
- Access to our uncut/unedited episode.
- If you stay for a period of five or more months, you will receive an additional music CD (every three months) from one of my previous guests, as a bonus for your longstanding support.
About MUSIC IN 2FLAVORS ™
Your economic support, which it is voluntarily, will allow me to do many things: buy CDs from my guests and give it away to those patreons under the Americana Tier; start building a line of merchandise for all of you for a reasonable cost (if you happened to be a loyal monthly supporter for sure you will receive one of this merchandise for free); and your support will help me improve my sound quality and equipment. Everything I do with my patreons' support I give account to it via my social media. I believe in being truthful to all my supporters and always informed them of what I am doing with the money they donate,
I do not want to bid farewell without thanking you for visiting this page and please write a comment. I love to hear about you, what do you think of my podcast and whatever is on your mind, You do not need to be even a Patreon if you do not want to. The fact that you visited this page is enough for me to be able to engage with you and make a friend.
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.