Nachtflameis creating Modpacks for Minecraft, streaming, building a community.
Select a membership level
- "Supporter" Discord title and access to #patron_chat text & voice channels
- Access to #sandbox-dev section of Discord. Access to ModPacks from the earliest alpha-stages, the Testing Server, and input on packs.
All rewards for previous-tiers, plus:
- "Ironclad" Discord title and access to #ironclad text & voice channels
- Same benefits on Twitch channel as Subscribers
- "Super Patron" Discord title and access to #super_patron text & voice channels
- Guaranteed slot for Server events with limited number of players.
I generally build my packs with 'Server-Play' in mind, and have recently been hosting Public/Semi Public servers running my modpacks.
I'm also make a point of trying to build on the latest version of Modded Minecraft available, even if it means trying out mods that have only been released for a few days.
When I started playing (MC1.0), I'd already accrued over a decade of time in the role of GameMaster in one form or another; and that many years of "The best laid plans of the GM, never survive first contact with the Party" has definitely impacted my pack-making 'flavor' a bit.
Pack making has become my passion. I really, truly, enjoy it.
Also, with my recent pack making I've begun streaming bits of my Development. I stream on Twitch (link is here on the page, somewhere), both pack development, and plain old gameplay.
Thank you again, for taking the time to come and check out my page.
Upon reaching this goal, I'll be able to setup a 2nd Server, white-listed for Patrons and a limited selection of community members.