Nan Niteckais creating Ferret art, Folk Art, and LGBT things
Select a membership level
💖 access to the patron-only feed, which includes things you won't see anywhere else, like:
- idea sketches
- occasional WIPs
- occasional video/blog diaries about my art triumphs & frustrations, process videos, etc.
💖 my thanks!
💖 all previous tier rewards
* 💖 a gift package sent to you every 6 months containing
- 2 postcards of your choice printed on lovely, textured paper
- a decorated envelope sealed with a custom sticker
- a little thank you card with an original doodle
* package sent January & July 1st, but only if you've stuck with me at least 1 month
I'm Nannah, a 29-year-old disabled & intersex lesbian who loves fantasy, folk art, and ferrets. Welcome to my Patreon page!
How does Patreon work?
Patreon allows you to support artists like me in exchange for super awesome rewards you can't get anywhere else!
- free coloring pages
- previews of upcoming projects and finished pieces
- hi-res versions of everything and anything
- free requests
Please contact me at NeddieDavid at gmail with any questions. :)
Who I Am:
I'm a Góral-American artist in Minnesota who only does traditional art. Being disabled and unable to work, art is how I get any income at all.
Each month (yes, each and every month), two of my 14+ meds cost over $400. I don't qualify for any manufacturer coupons or goodrx (since I'm on medicare), and I can't keep this up. I really need help.
If I make this goal, I'm going to really get back into art and spend more time working for you all. More requests, more small gifts, more merch.