Organized With Loveis creating non-judgemental, trauma-informed organizational solutions
About Organized With Love
Hey Philly friends! My name is Veronica Chappel. I am a Certified Peer Specialist and a Professional Organizer.
I have created Organized With Love to offer a unique approach to organizing that deals not only with the items in your space but the physical and mental ways that you feel in and about your living spaces.
Who am I?
- I am a certified peer specialist, a professional who uses their lived experience with behavioral health challenges to support others with their behavioral health. I am living with ADHD, anxiety, and depression so I know how debilitating executive dysfunction can be. I have developed a lot of helpful coping skills to deal with the related challenges that I would like to share with others.
- Organizing and helping others to streamline their lives is something that I find a lot of joy in! I have been supporting friends and family with organizing their spaces for the last decade. A few years, I read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up By Marie Kondo. This led to me examining the relationship between how my physical and mental health are affected by the ways that I organize my living spaces and the physical items that I surround myself with.
- My intention is to meld these passions together to offer a unique experience to my clients that they would not get from traditional organizational services.
- I have experience with working with people from all different kinds of backgrounds. I approach my personal and professional experiences through a social justice-oriented lens.
What can you expect from my services?
- My intention is to help to create a space where the people who I work with will feel supported, both physically and mentally, and leave our sessions feeling optimistic about their relationship with their living spaces.
- I will support you with finding the tools to maintain your space in a way that feels right to you for the long-term.
- Being mindful of any accessibility concerns of both you and me will be a consistent dialogue that we have while we are working together.
My services are very customizable to your income and availability
- The price for my services is "Pay What You Can"-style, no proof of income needed.
- I am able to provide free sessions to those who could not otherwise pay thanks to the generosity of people who believe in the mission of Organzied With Love.
- How often we meet and for what periods of time depends on your individual needs and lifestyle.
Select a membership level
$0 of $150 per month
1 of 3
When I earn $150/month through Patreon, I will be able to consistently provide five 2-hour sessions a month to people who need it the most. Thank you so much for your contribution!