patologTVis creating Game Walkthroughs
Select a membership level
You get the vote in "Patron's Choice", where you get to decide which game I should play on the channel. Every fourth game I play will be decided by Patrons who donate at least a dollar per month. Also access to channel updates, previews and early access to some videos.
Access to the documents with my notes that I write when preparing for my videos. You can use these docs to track my progress and use them as a guide for your own playthroughs.
Plus previous tier reward.
What makes my walkthroughs interesting ?
- I create movie-like experience. I make sure that my movement and mouse motion is smooth to make the videos nice to watch. I also remove most of the HUD elements to increase the immersion.
- I maintain a nice flow in the gameplay without unnecessary downtime. I prepare thouroughly for each episode, learn proper strategies for each situation, where all the items are and so on, to make sure I know what I'm doing at all times.
- I show games in a great detail, focusing on interesting details in the environment, taking in nice vistas, listening to all conversations etc.
- I achieve 100% completion. I pick up all collectibles and other important items. I complete all the side quests. In some games I also unlock all achievements.
- I play games on the hardest difficulty settings (ignoring one-life difficulties.)
When does my content come out ?
I don't currently have a schedule for releasing my content, but I guarantee that I put my best effort into each video I make. I prefer quality over quantity.
What would your money actually pay for ?
To play and record newest games on the highest graphic settings, I need a powerful computer, which is quite expensive. Your money would help partially cover the cost.
What are your rewards ?
Every fourth game I'm going to play on the channel will be decided by Patrons, who support me with at least a dollar per month. I will provide 4 games to choose from, and Patrons will pick the game they want to watch the most. Also, people generous enough to support the channel with $5 dollars or more will get access to the exclusive content, like blooper reels, showing some of my fails, or previews of the upcoming walkthroughs. If you support the channel with $10 or more, your name will appear at the end of each video.
I plan to add more rewards later on.
Anything else ?
Thank you for checking out my Patreon page!
Marek "patolog" Dvořák