Queen Dopamineis creating videos on bipolar II & related topics
Who am I?My name is Julia- sometimes people call me Hüles- and I have A LOT of feelings. At the age of 26, I was finally diagnosed with bipolar disorder type II (atypical), as well as ADHD, generalized anxiety, and C-PTSD.
What do I do?I aim to educate as many people as possible about bipolar disorder, including those who...
- ...have been diagnosed and are seeking support,
- ...love someone with bipolar disorder,
- ...relate to our symptoms and want to arm themselves with info,
- ...may be misinformed due to widespread misunderstanding of this disorder,
- ...and anyone who is interested in a sometimes-censored, never filtered window into my own dealings with this beast of an illness.
Disclaimer: Before You Subscribe...
- Language: I call myself a crazy person, f*cked up, insane, etc. (scarlet letter of sorts).
- Triggering topics include: extreme emotional states, panic attacks, self harm, self hatred, hospitalization, PTSD, sexual assault & other trauma, suicidal ideation & prevention, etc.
0 of 25 patrons
1 of 1
Your support means so much to me! Not only are you helping me pay for my medical expenses, but I’ll be able to deliver higher quality videos with your support. I gain so much from sharing experiences with you all, but more importantly I hope you take away some knowledge, insight, or comfort from my content.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method