Russell LeCroyis creating Digital Art, Comics & Occasional Rad Concept Art.
The next planned printing is A Witching Tale #2.
• Early access to comic pages.
• Access to my Patreon feed.
• Shout outs.
Your name will appear in the credits of any youtube videos I make while you're pledged.
• As my patron I create my comics with you at the forefront in my mind.
• Access to high res versions of my art and comic pages.
• Access to extra art and stuff that will only otherwise be included in physical versions of my comics and/or books.
• All Tier 1 rewards.
• Access to character concepts. I welcome you to be a part of my design process of future characters.
• Access to Photoshop documents of comic pages. (via email)
• All Tier 1 & 2 rewards.
About Russell LeCroy
Let's make some awesome comics together! With your patronage I'll be able to focus more or perhaps even all of my time and creative energy on my comics and cool art projects. While being a patron of mine will get you early access to many of my creations, including comic pages, much of my art and comics will remain free online. However being a patron means your feedback and opinions are very important to me. I'll always be open to your thoughts and suggestions in regards to my art, stories and anything related to them. When I send a completed comic to print I'll have you to thank for that and you'll know it's existence is in large part thanks to you. :)
My current comic is A Witching Tale; Lucy and her pet ferret, Domino, move in with her grandma in a strange new town. Little does she know that mystery and excitement awaits her around every turn. But the journey she is about to embark on is not without dangers. Did somebody say ghost? Spoopy.
Once A Witching Tale concludes I have a sci-fi comic planned which I've yet to name. In this comic we'll explore alien worlds, unravel long forgot mysteries, contend with the vast loneliness of space and if we're lucky.....no, I'd better not say to much just yet. ;D
+2 Stress Resistance
+3 Creative Drive
New Gear Unlocked:
[Computer Chair Upgrade]
I’ve been using a wooden kitchen table chair. It’s comfortable enough for me but it will be pretty dang cool to have a nice computer chair to work out of when we reach this goal.