Sam Norlandis creating Landscape Photography, Fine Art Prints, Articles & Image Reviews
Select a membership level
Door Number One
- Exclusive & Regular Landscape Images, with a short story, metadata & technical info
- Regular Seascape & Landscape Drone Footage
- Name check & acknowledgement on my website
- 4 x Greeting Cards with an image of each season, every 6 months.
- Exclusive landscape or seascape photography tutorial/article per month
- A 'Story Behind The Image' article every month
- Access to buy exclusive, discounted prints
- Virtual high five :)
Door Number Two
- 1 12x8 inch Giclee Print Every 4 Months. Image of your choice.
- Extra landscape or seascape photography tutorial/article every month
- Photo review - I will review 1 of your images every 2 months to help you improve
- Virtual handshake
- All prior rewards with early access
Door Number Three
- 1 16x12 inch Giclee Print Every 2 Months. Image of your Choice
- 1 36x27 inch Giclee Print every 12 months from a select group of exclusive images
- 1 x Personal 15-minute catchup and landscape photography chat every month on Discord. Ask me anything.
- Photo review - I will review 2 of your images per month to help you improve.
- Virtual hug!
- All prior rewards
About Sam Norland
Hi I'm Sam, around 4-5 years ago I fell into landscape photography and now I cannot get enough of it. Continuing the cliches, I spend many a morning and evening firstly experiencing our great outdoors, and secondly capturing it on camera.
Being born and living on the coast, unsurprisingly and predictably I am naturally drawn to photographing sunrises and water. Seascapes are a huge part of my inspiration.
Why have I started this page?
I know I will take images for the rest of my life, the icing on the cake would be to share those experiences with like-minded creative people (that's you :) ). Patreon seems like a good way to do that, a win-win for everyone.
What can you expect?
All my landscape photography experiences and knowledge will be shared, basically, I am learning out loud for anyone who wants to listen or is in hearing distance.
I aim to be informative but most importantly inspire you to get out there yourself by telling the story behind the image, and how I created it from start to finish. Alternatively if you don't want to get out there, and feel better staying at home and having a cup of tea whilst looking at one of my prints, that's fine as well!
Some of my 2018 landscape photography goals.
Shoot seascapes in Lisbon, Portugal
Help people learn landscape & seascape photography through one-to-one workshops
Develop a detailed guide on how people can build their own photography website
Build an landscape photography related mobile app
Take at least 3 trips
Wild Camp in Snowdonia National Park
Create a 2020 calendar
First 10 Patrons get the following free signed print with worldwide shipping
0 of 10 patrons
1 of 1
First 10 Patrons will recieve a free print with worldwide shipping