Sarah Belle Reidis creating Music + Art
Select a membership level
You're supporting me, and for that I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much for being part of my team, and for believing in me!
- Access to the patron-only feed & Discord channel where I'll post photos, random thoughts, & exciting updates. This is where the community centralizes for Virtual Listening Parties, to ask questions, and get to know each other.
- Your name will be proudly credited in the "thank you" section of videos, albums, and other things I create that have "thank you" sections. (You can opt out if you'd rather stay anonymous!)
Your support means the world to me. Thank you. If you can imagine yourself treating me to a cup of coffee each month, this is like an extra loving, magical, super inspirational brew that fuels me through all the crazy late nights and epic sessions.
- Early access to all music and tutorial videos I release — you get to see and hear everything when it's hot off the press, before everyone else.
- All the $1 perks too
You are awesome. This is super generous! It's hard to explain how inspiring and motivating it is to have you in my corner — it's a big deal.
- Invitation to participate in the Postcard Project (to receive a handmade graphic score from me, and send one in return). NOTE: because these scores are made by hand and with love, they sometimes take 1–2 months to complete.
- Discounts on albums, merch, and other items from my online store.
- All the $1–3 perks too
Thank you for making my art possible.I am a performer/composer/artist and maker-of-things. The "things" I make aren't easily categorized, and don't really belong in a specific genre... I make spontaneous, deeply personal music with trumpets and electronics, I make performance art, I write computer programs that generate visuals, I invent and build musical robots and augmented instruments... I don't know exactly what I'll do next, but I can't wait to share it with you!
How does Patreon work?If you like my music/art and want to support me in the creation of new things, this is the place to do it. My art is experimental, a lot like this journey. This is ALL an experiment, and I'm so grateful to have you here with me, in my inner circle. Here's the thing: I will always be an artist, and I will never stop dreaming up crazy ideas and making things. But in order to do this in a way that is sustainable for me, I need YOU. It's almost impossible to find enough consistent funding to keep projects going, get new things off the ground, and to pay collaborators what they deserve. It's exhausting (for me and my fans) to launch individual fundraising campaigns with every new project or tour.
Becoming a patron means that you are agreeing to make a monthly pledge in support of my artistic career. Every bit of your support goes directly to me and to funding my art. Trust me when I say that your contribution makes a difference. Whether you're backing me for a dollar or ten, THANK YOU. All of the "things" I make have meaning because you give my voice a way to be heard. Because of your patronage I am able to spend more time creating, I am free to take more risks, to aim higher, and most importantly, to share more art with you (and the world).
By believing in me and making a monthly pledge — no matter what amount — you are contributing to a movement. An incredible, game-changing movement to make independent art possible. Thank you for being part of this journey.