Sarah Santacroceis creating a podcast
Select a membership level
The official ‘About Me’
I started my first online business adventure in 2008, as a Virtual Assistant. We were living in California at the time, on an Expat Assignment, and I needed a location independent business.
I’ve since moved back to my home country, Switzerland, and built a successful business as a LinkedIn Trainer & Consultant (simplicitysmallbiz.com)
After reading Simon Sinek’s book ‘Start With The Why’ I realized that my true purpose is to help other introverts embrace who they are and scale their online business in order to make a difference, using their introverted super powers.
I’ve started this community because I saw introverts with successful online businesses all around me, and I thought it was time to let the world know that introverts have a magic touch when it comes to business, especially an online business. I also wanted to create a safe sanctuary for us introverts to hang out, and be ourselves, in our own gentle and quiet way. Finally I believe in giving back, not in creating empires for one’s own benefit. A portion of my profits goes to my charity of choice, this year it is Solyna Foundation.
The interesting ‘About me’Once I turn off my computer, I am a mom of two crazy boys, a wife and best friend to my soulmate, an Italo-Canadian whom I met while traveling in Spain 20 years ago. We have two boys together, aged 9 and 12. I’m a very open-minded, alternative-thinking citizen of this world. I live in Switzerland where I was born and raised, but I think way beyond borders. Traveling and discovering other cultures is one of my passions.
I grew up with values of community & non materialistic thinking (brings back childhood memories of community living in an apartment building my parents & friends bought together and named ‘Colombina’). I was taught early on that I was very privileged to be born in a society that has everything and that this privilege came with a responsibility: take care of our world and take care of those who are not as privileged as me.
I’m a non-conformist and I think you see why … So if you’re after the million dollar business to satisfy your own luxury tendencies, I’m probably (most likely) not the right person for you. I do my best work with people who want to make a difference.
I don’t have all the answers, like you, I’m still figuring things out. But there are a few things I’m good at already and have to offer you:
- My ability to focus on the essentials & come up with the strategy for you to achieve your goals
- My experience (based on many failures) of selling online & what it takes to grow your web based business
- My skill to quickly put myself into your client’s shoes & create an offer that he/she can’t resist
- My empathy, passion & encouragement to use your uniqueness & introverted super powers to grow your business
- pay the costs of the podcast editor (the wonderful James)
- buy sound absorbers for my recording room that has two windows which is why I sound a little bit as if I was sitting at the bottom of a big oak barrel ;-)