The Sartorial Geekis creating Podcasts
You. Are. The. Coolest. Thank you, thank you for your support!
- You'll get exclusive access to listen to our episodes without ads.
- Access to our Patreon-only feed.
- A special circle in our online community where you can connect with us, tell us what you'd like to see next, and chat with each other!
Who doesn't love seeing their name in print?
- All previous rewards plus...
- Access to a VIP collection of discontinued and not-yet-released products from Jordandené! (We'll do this via a secret link + password.)
- Your name on the "thank you" page of the Sartorial Geek magazine when you first pledge. *
- 2 new downloadable / printable bookmarks every month.
* Your name will be printed in the next issue we’re designing! Our magazine is quarterly and depending on when you pledge, the issue may already be locked and loaded. 😜
About The Sartorial Geek
The Sartorial Geek fosters this sense of community with our magazine, podcast, and blog. We give a platform to niche creators, writers, and fans of all kinds who in turn give back to the community with things like: articles on what Infinity War’s Thanos can teach us about dealing with the monsters in our lives, fashion tips on channeling the essence of your favorite fictional style icon, think pieces that analyze Toy Story 4 through the lens of someone with a crippling anxiety disorder, and so much more.
At The Sartorial Geek we fangirl together. We use pop culture as a tool to process our joy, hurt, love, shame, and loss together. We support and celebrate each other. We’ve found our people, at long last.
Many, many volunteer hours are poured into The Sartorial Geek magazine, website, and podcast. Once we hit this goal we'll be able to begin compensating our writers. As we surpass this goal, we'll be able to hire more writers and increase our rates!