Conraad Bezuidenhout

is creating Minecraft mods
Select a membership level
$3
per month
My eternal gratitude for your support
$15
per month
This will get you special access to my DropBox folder where I will upload beta builds if and when they are available.
$30
per month
This will get you one special request per month, where you can basically ask me to add anything into the mod, with certain boundaries off course, but in short your wish is our command.

0

patrons

$0

per month

About Conraad Bezuidenhout

Hello Everyone

My name is Conraad and I create mods for Minecraft. I've been doing this for over 2-3 years now, it all started with a mod called SimCraft for Minecraft and has since grown into one of the biggest mods that I have personally seen, that is until the 1.7.10 update when our development funds run out and the whole project came to a stand still.

With your support, I'd like to resurrect  SimCraft for Minecraft and add all the content into the mod that was never finish. Your constant support will go a long way in helping me pursue these goals!.

So what's the mod all about
The mod started as an expansion to two aspects of Minecraft that at the time was really lacking mainly mining and building, we have since added 48 different ores and just over 130 different stone types. From there we just kept on expanding the mod adding farming to it machinery, animals, vehicles, rooftops blocks, windows, tainted glass and a whole lot more that would properly take me a couple pages just to explain.

What's your future plan
We need to update the mod to the latest version of Minecraft at the time when the project was stopped 80% was already updated for newer version we need to finish the remaining 20%. Once that's done work can be continued on expanding the mod further and adding all the assets that we have created previously and never been able to use, if we can get enough support this mod will only grow and hopefully with support this will become a reality.
Goals
$0 of $500 per month
Once this goal is reach I will be able to update the mod to the latest version of Minecraft
1 of 4

Recent posts by Conraad Bezuidenhout

By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 1 exclusive post
1
Link
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 1 exclusive post
1
Link
How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits