Crash Thompsonis creating The Rock Critic.
About Crash Thompson
There's lots of cool stuff to check out here, Quickies!: Reviews on new releases. Longer retrospectives such as The Rise and Fall of Weezer and The Green Day Retrospective, as well as other series such as Bad Album Covers, How To Get Into, and I Love/Hate This Song.
So... why should I contribute?
Well, you don't necessarily have to, but believe me, every little bit helps creators like me thrive and continue to keep making the videos you love. Writing, shooting, and editing is hard work, and things like props, equipment, and expenses can really add up. But if you like, you can help make the load a little lighter. Anything that you contribute would be EXTREMELY appreciated and would go towards helping to make the show even better!
You'll get to see videos one day prior to when they drop live on YouTube AND you'll get exclusive access to polls which will determine what videos we do next for stuff like How to Get Into's, I Love/Hate This Song, Unscripteds, and more!
Plus, I'll also be hosting exclusive hang-outs, events, Q&A's and other stuff over there from time to time as well. Stuff that WON'T be available on the channel or in a livestream.
I have some cool ideas mapped out for this if people end up digging it, so please feel free to hop in!
This tier as of 3/26/19 is now TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED as we've filled up all 24 spots!
This tier will open up again once we clear through the requested albums listed below
- SWMRS - Berkley’s on Fire
- Rotting Christ - The Heretics
- The Neal Morse Band - The Great Adventure
- Zebrahead - Brain Invaders
- The Raven Age - Conspiracy
- Beast in Black - From Hell With Love
- Tyr - Hel
- Deviloof - Oni
- Mountain Goats - In League With Dragons
- Devin Townsend - Empath
- (NOTE: There are still 2 early bird requesters I'm waiting to hear back from and I've already gotten with them privately. If I don't hear back from them within the next few weeks or so I MIGHT open these two slots up to the public, but I want to give them every opportunity I can to give them a shot at requesting. They did pay after all. It's only fair.)
- Cranberries - In The End
- Whitechapel - The Valley
- Sam Fender - tba
- Saor - Forgotten Paths
- Venom Prison - Samsara
- Queensryche - The Verdict
- Stray Cats - 40
- Okilly Dokilly - Howdilly Twodilly
- Bad Suns - Mystic Truth
- L7 - Scatter the Rats
- PUP - Morbid Stuff
- Damned Things - High Crimes
Thanks again to everyone who pledged! Stay tuned for your reviews in the coming days!
I'll read your name over the end credits of every episode as a "Super Special Thanks To..."
...in Lil' D.Va's voice...
...this... this is a joke tier. I don't expect anyone to seriously give this much.
I mean, I'll DO it if you're crazy enough to give this much, but I'm telling ya, it prolly ain't worth it.