That Automotive Blogis creating Automotive Content
Select a membership level
- Monthly patron-only livestream with Q&As with Suren (and potentially Charlie if he's interested)- starting in the second quarter of 2018 .
- Exclusive access to "Extended Cut" versions of the episodes of "JTPP", consisting of out-takes, interviews, and snips of the work that is going into the development of other shows for the TAB channel.
Created in December of 2015, That Automotive Blog was intended to be a blog made by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. Nowadays, we are concentrating on our main project with our sister team "Renn Waffen", called "Journey to Pikes Peak". We are documenting this team build their 1990 Miata for Pikes Peak through many adversities, and we are capturing the essence of what it means to be an all-around automotive enthusiast. In addition, we are gearing up to add a number of freelance authors to our blog, and to add at least one more show to our channel.
0 of 2018 patrons
1 of 2
2018 Marks the first year of official coverage for "The Journey to Pikes Peak", as well as a number of secondary shows . The priority in 2018 is consistent content delivery in down-scaled 2K resolution of "JTPP" and the two other show-productions, which are scheduled to commence in the first and second quarters of 2017 respectively. In addition, the blog will receive some updates in terms of amount of writers, personnel in charge, and consistent content delivery. The itemized list of some of the goals is below:
- Consistently improve on production value while still utilizing 80% of the same hardware for "JTPP".
- Add more freelance writers to the blog, and conceptualize more shows for the 2019 plans.
- Release the "JTPP" series in the second week of January- release more information regarding scheduling for the show. The show is planned to be 15-20 minutes in length on YouTube, and 25-30 minutes in length for "Subscriber Tier" patrons that will have access to the "Extended Cut" version of each episode.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method