The Brookeis creating songs, covers and videos. <3
Select a membership level
About The Brooke
PATRONIZE ME. :)
If you dig my music, have a couple extra dollars kicking around each month, and any of these things makes your heart happy…
- me recording new songs
- me honing my craft and creating better songs over time
- me writing originals.. maybe even finishing albums…
- my family thriving physically, emotionally, and ultra-spiritually
- Supporting independent artists, positively influencing the music industry and benefiting society at large
- Positively affecting lives in a personal & meaningful way
If you feel even a little bit warm and fuzzy about any of that… perhaps it’s time you became a distinguished Patron of the Arts.
Thankfully, Patreon (founded by Jack Conte, super amazing genius guy) is a New Renaissance fan-funding micro-patronage platform for fans, artists and creative content-creators of all kinds to be of mutual value to each other. And what with all these fancy technologies and things... patronizing people has never been easier! :)
HOW PATREON WORKS:
- Patreon allows people who value my music to support it in an ongoing, easy, automated yet personal way, by patronizing me. :) When you make a pledge of $1 or more, you become my distinguished patron, and I receive that gift from you each time I release something new.
- This form of exchange is unique and wonderful in many ways: it potentially allows me the peace of mind to relax (essential to creative flow). It allows me to shift more of my energies toward doing what I love and am most inspired to do — singing you songs to soothe your soul.
- As a distinguished patron, you’ll have access to exclusive content (my patron-only newsfeed, MP3 downloads, and more).
- You can pledge as little or as much as you feel like.
- You are only ever charged when I release a new recording.
- You can cancel or change your pledge at any time.
- You are appreciated beyond words! <3
So check it all out, and follow your heart. :)
Thank you <3
$78 of $1,100 per song/cover/video
1 of 1
Quit my day jobs. Become a Real Musician. ;)