The Lefty in Your Closet

The Lefty in Your Closet

is creating social democratic values

0

patrons
Thanks for watching my videos. I'm here to let you know who I am. I'm here to build a new left wing organization from the ground up and it will consist of rejecting the current democratic party model entirely.
Tiers
Worker
$1 or more per month
Thanks for your support. 


Your donation is appreciated and helps keep content free and available online.

Main Party
$3 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get


* A shout out on Twitter 


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website.

Majority Member
$5 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get


* A shout out on Twitter


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website


AND


* An on-air shout out before a video starts

Mini Middle Class
$7 or more per month
 Patrons in this tier will get 


* A shout out on Twitter


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website


AND


* An on-air shout out before a video starts 


AND 


* A clickable link during a video to social media pages that you want promoted.

Silly Commie
$10 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get

* A shout out on Twitter

AND

* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website

AND

* An on-air shout out before a video starts

AND

* A clickable link during a video to social media pages that you want promoted.


AND


I'll personally speak with you for 20 minutes about politics.

Goals
0 of 10 patrons
Getting started with a base of people ready to make real changes.

Please note that 80% of money from patrons is given directly to those in need and to help further the cause of educating those on the issues we face for the future. The other 20% goes directly to the cost of doing business.

1 of 1
Thanks for watching my videos. I'm here to let you know who I am. I'm here to build a new left wing organization from the ground up and it will consist of rejecting the current democratic party model entirely.

Recent posts by The Lefty in Your Closet

Tiers
Worker
$1 or more per month
Thanks for your support. 


Your donation is appreciated and helps keep content free and available online.

Main Party
$3 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get


* A shout out on Twitter 


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website.

Majority Member
$5 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get


* A shout out on Twitter


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website


AND


* An on-air shout out before a video starts

Mini Middle Class
$7 or more per month
 Patrons in this tier will get 


* A shout out on Twitter


AND


* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website


AND


* An on-air shout out before a video starts 


AND 


* A clickable link during a video to social media pages that you want promoted.

Silly Commie
$10 or more per month
Patrons in this tier will get

* A shout out on Twitter

AND

* A shout out on "The Lefty in Your Closet" website

AND

* An on-air shout out before a video starts

AND

* A clickable link during a video to social media pages that you want promoted.


AND


I'll personally speak with you for 20 minutes about politics.