The-Scottish-Costume-Guyis creating Art, Leather craft and costumes.
Select a membership level
A small contribution to help out - basic benefits
- Video access 24 hours before youtube release when available
- Access to all Patreon exclusive art and progress pieces
- Access to behind the scenes videos when available
- Patreon Priority on commission pieces
Wanting to help out a bit more.
Thank you for supporting this tier, it gets me significantly closer to my outlined goals and funds my ability to provide exclusive content.
- All the benefits of the small donation tier.
- Greater priority on art based commissions.
- 10% discount on art based commissions.
This is the tier for people who want a little extra, and something they can physically hold.
- All benefits of previous tiers.
- Discounts on Sticker Sheets when they become available on my Etsy Store.
- One Art Card every month when they become available - these are one of a kind and original.
Thank you for even considering to help support my content - every little helps and money can cover software, material and production costs - and allow me to expand my designs.
I studied art and design briefly at college and completed a qualification in costume design and construction. I'm currently trying to complete my degree so that I can become an art teacher. I'm using Patreon to help support my studies and expand my store as well as create the odd youtube video when I can! Becoming a Patreon comes with all sorts of benefits like behind the scenes, extra tutorials, early release of my videos and exclusive artwork and breakdowns of process from sketch to finished piece.
Eventually at higher tiers Patrons will get discount codes for my Etsy store and if people express interest I may start sending out original art cards.
Thank you for your support!
$20 - This amount covers my photoshop subscription and allows me to keep producing digital artwork.
$60 - This is about half a day's worth of wages and would allow me to dedicate 3 hours a week to updating artwork and formatting my exclusive content. At around this goal I'll consider Art Cards once a month.
$100 - At this level I can start considering on a regular upload of one video a month without worrying about lost time for my Etsy store!
$200 - With this goal I can dedicate one day a week to creating and uploading to patreon! This would mean I could do a tutorial on different art mediums or techniques (or the sewing equivalent) every month. I'd increase my posts from roughly bi-weekly to weekly.
$300 - This goal would let me run regular giveaways and deals for patrons! It would also allow me to save for new equipment.