gabrieldevueis creating Twisted - the Webcomic
Your name will appear on the virtual graveyard, that gets its extra page on the twisted-homepage - a hand-drawn, nice thank-you-tomb-stone, acknowledging your existence in deepest gratitude.
Limited due to fees and transition to $2-tiers, but...
... you will get the same frequency of postal surprises as the higher tiers.
- hand-drawn thank-you-tomb-stone immortalizing you in pixels!
- access to all patreon-only posts (mostly previews + "behind the szenes" written stuff like additional scripts.)
- hand-drawn thank-you-tomb-stone immortalizing you in pixels
- access to all patreon-only posts (including very infrequent naughty pictures)
- everything printed for free in your mailbox (except if i ever do a super deluxe leather bound one off collectors edition. but your contribution will be taken into consideration for this absolutelly like totally sure event...)
- hand-drawn twistEd-related requests (originals for you)
Twisted is an ongoing weekly webcomic about 4 serial killers - a Thriller, featuring dark humor, nightmares, spite, blood, rage and deeeeeep social commentary to disguise my (virtual) bloodlust.
And the best news: Twisted is done! HURRAY! wait, what. Well - the script is done and tells me, that you will have reading material for years to come, more than a decade at my current pace. I usually have enough material lined up for at least 2 months in advance, but there are times, when my day job is very demanding and i can't comic around or I need the drawing time for scroll comics, small animations, interactions and other shenanigans.
I want to keep Twisted free - free of ads, free of fuss, free for all. If you decide to back twisted, I can produce more - more animated panels, print more postcards, actually go to conventions and promote twisted. More readers means eventually more than one page a week! And that means... Twisted IS getting done in this lifetime. Your support is a great motivation for me.
Thank you for considering to back Twisted!
Twisted is intended for a mature audience.
The Actual Comic| The Actual Thank You Page