LittleSOTSis creating Paintings, drawings, digital works, and step-by-steps
- Behind the scenes footage of events and planning that goes on at LittleSOTS
- In depth look at products and techniques discussed on the Facebook Group In the Studio with Ash
- Access to see events before they are published on our LittleSOTS website. You will know exactly when they will go LIVE! so you can be ready to purchase before anyone else knows it's available.
- Everything LSOTS Patrons receive plus . . .
- Access to exclusive step-by-step videos for our most poplar Paint Event works of art. At least 1 wine night painting and 1 kids birthday party painting will be published each month. We will show you step-by-step what materials you need, how to prep, and how to paint your own version of our most popular Event Paintings.
- Everything LSOTS Patrons & LSOTS Creators receive plus . . .
- Weekly art project step-by-step video guides geared for children grades K-8.
A curriculum guide will be published in 8 week increments so you can plan and follow along. Each project will help students further develop their artistic abilities while immersing them in differentiated content across the core curriculum. Not simply taught from the studio, these videos will encourage the student to get inspired by the world around them with field trips to parks, the zoo, and other fun immersive and creative experiences. This is a great tier for the homeschool family wishing to provide their student learners with rigorous visual art curricula or even for the creative student who loves making art inside and out of the classroom.
I have a BFA and MAT from Memphis College of Art and have been either working with high school students trying to get accepted to art college or teaching art in grades 6 thru 12 since 2004. I am certified to teach art grades K-12, and IB diploma level and AP trained. Now, I want to share what I have experienced and knowledge I have gained from a lifetime of making stuff.