Voloundis creating GAMING VIRTUOSO
If enough people give me a dollar, it can make a big difference. As the backbone of my crowdfunding, you get:
(1) To see all patron only videos or posts, past and present.
(2) To DM me on here - I'll always read and know you're a patron and give your suggestions and requests appropriate consideration. I'm iffy with my responsiveness in youtube comments and discord etc, but I don't miss anything that happens on here.
(3) Save file exchanging, for any of my games (just ask). I archive my saves and make backups at crucial points, and I'll prioritise yours for my video projects.
(4) My Discord server has a private patron channel. You also get a special role, according to tier (you must have integration enabled for this to work).
(5) Also, all donators will be forever honoured and immortalised on this list for going above and beyond (can opt out if preferred):
In addition to everything above..
(1) You'll be included in credits at the end of every video (can opt out if preferred) as thanks for pledging above the minimum.
In addition to all of the above..
(1) I'll give you a shouted out special thanks at the end of every video (can opt out if preferred) for being so generous.
It's been a lot of fun, and my online activities are something I will always want to be doing, and will always be doing for free for anyone that appreciates it. Patreon means you all can make a difference in helping me do it better, especially with ad revenue being really unreliable. I've never engaged in product placement or paid sponsorship, and don't want to start. I want complete creative freedom and to pursue my passions with single-minded focus - the videos and their viewers. Appreciative fans directly supporting me in this, either to spur improvement or simply to show appreciation, is ideal for me. Pledge whatever you think is fair for what you get from my efforts, and I'll do my best to reward you for going above and beyond with perks. I'd like Patreon to be the platform for my crowd funding and I'll be checking in as often as I can, and acknowledging your support on here wherever possible.
My focus is always on competency and skill.. learning, mastery and achievement - that won't ever change; it's the source of my motivation and at the core of who I am. I started out with "Let's Plays" of games like Total War and Fallout - I initiated the virtuoso/perfectionist "Let's Play" style on Youtube of those games especially. I then moved on to making short (30 second to 10 minute) flashy skill sequences of games like Dishonored and led the way with spawning the immersive sim skiller movement on youtube. I experimented with speedruns of classic RTSs from my childhood and had great success wherever I prodded. I also occasionally do streams and there are some IRL hobby projects which you can find on my 2nd channel alongside other interesting gaming stuff that doesn't make the cut for my main channel. At the moment, I'm most passionate about mastering complex RTS games like Total War, and uploading videos showcasing my struggles and ability to overcome the odds.