Amelia D. Hayis creating The Authorpreneur Podcast and Blogging about Writing Fiction.
I cannot write The Authorpreneur Blog without your support. Sometimes help comes in the form of advice on what topics to cover next on my blog. Every month, you will receive an advanced copy of an in-depth blog post. You'll also get the chance to vote on the topics of upcoming posts, as well.
● Purchase my courses at beta prices (over 50% off)
Got a burning question on writing, revision, editing, and self-publishing you want me to answer? If so, that's exactly what you're going to get with this tier along with a dash of follow-up support.
Access to all the benefits from Authorpreneur Tips as well as the following:
● Listen and/or submit a writing-related or self-publishing question for me to answer on the monthly Q+A patreon only episode.
● A personalised an action plan for you to follow via email.
● A follow up email 14 days after the monthly Q+A patreon only episode is released.
● I'll list you on my Patron's of the Podcast page on my site with a link to your website, and a personal thank you on the podcast.
● Access to the backlist episodes of The Authorpreneur Podcast (Writing Tips + Podcast Diary)
● Free downloadable copy of all of my writing series ebooks to read on your device (as they are ready for release).
Looking for a pep-talk to help you through your writing? If so, that's exactly what you're going to get at this tier.
Access to all the benefits from Authorpreneur Tips and Pick My Brain as well as the following:
● Receive a monthly episode of a podcast that's exclusive to Patreon called The Five Minute Writing Coach, wherein every show, I will motivate and encourage you to finish writing your current work in progress.
About Amelia D. Hay
I started this podcast and the blog to guide writers just like you through the exact steps to write, edit, publish and market your first and subsequent books, minus the pain and confusion that comes with starting something new. Essentially, the blog and podcast act as a virtual book coach minus the hefty price tag.
The Authorpreneur Podcast is broken up into seasons, with each season focusing on a specific aspect of the process of self-publishing. Within each episode is broken into two parts. The first is a fifteen-minute show on writing craft or publishing-related. And the second part is my Behind the Scenes Podcast Diary where I share an honest account of my journey to self-publishing her novels including lessons learned along the way, in under five minutes.
Each episode takes four hours to research, outline, write, practice, record, and edit. And, the blog posts on The Authorpreneur Blog take three to four hours to produce depending on the topic. This is why I only produce a weekly podcast and a monthly blog post.
Spoiler alert, I don’t have a virtual assistant. I’m a one-man band. Nevertheless, I love producing this podcast and blog, and your continued support is appreciated.
By choosing to support the podcast and or blog you are helping me to cover the hosting costs, and becoming a member of a community of authorpreneurs. I look forward to chatting with you in the comments, reading your suggestions for content and improving the podcast.