Non Welsis creating You, Me, Empathy: Sharing Our Mental Health Stories
Select a membership level
Embracing empathy together!
- Virtual high-fives sent your way on social media!
- Plus access to the full music track for You, Me, Empathy! (Ringtone anyone? :D)
- Bonus benefit: You'll get a happy-tingly feeling for doing your part in embracing empathy and fostering mental health awareness!
Hugs for you!
- Virtual hugs sent your way on social media!
- Ask questions of You, Me, Empathy guests!
- Access to behind the scenes photos, recordings, blooper audio/video, and the full You, Me, Empathy music track!
Break out your dancing shoes!
- I'll ship you a You, Me, Empathy sticker with a handwritten note of gratitude (and, knowing me, some silliness)!
- All previous rewards, including shout-outs, asking questions, access to behind the scenes goodies, and the You, Me, Empathy music track!
About Non Wels
You, Me, Empathy - The Patreon Page!(After you watch the video, please read below for details on why I created You, Me, Empathy.)
My name is Non Wels, and I'm the creator and host of You, Me, Empathy: Sharing Our Mental Health Stories. (I am not a mental health professional; I am a feely human like yourself.) I created You, Me, Empathy because I care deeply and wholeheartedly about fostering awareness for mental health. I want to create a safe space for us feely humans to embrace empathy and vulnerability and kindness as we attempt to navigate this wayward, often overwhelming, and awe inspiring pale blue dot.
You, Me, Empathy is a place for us to engage empathetically and talk openly about our mental health struggles in hopes that we can find healing together, and promote healing for those listening who may be experiencing similar struggles.
I'm here because I almost died once. I'm here because I care deeply about mental health awareness and the need for us to talk openly about our struggles. That's how we grow and connect with each other. That's how we can embrace empathy and kindness and compassion.
It took me a long, long time to figure out how to open up, to release control of what I called my "Heart Guard." Through writing and therapy and heaps of introspection, I discovered the beauty and power of actually sharing my thoughts and feelings and emotions with others. I was able to find peace in that. I struggle still with depression and anxiety and self-hate and feeling like a burden, but I have better emotional and mental tools to deal with those things.
Think of You, Me, Empathy as one of those emotional and mental tools to help you find solemnity in the darkness and comfort in a safe space of humans like yourself. If you feel strongly about mental health awareness and embracing empathy and vulnerability, please consider supporting You, Me, Empathy.
Follow and Connect with You, Me, EmpathySubscribe, rate, and review in Apple Podcasts!
YME Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/youmeempathy
YME Instagram: @YouMeEmpathy
YME Twitter: @YouMeEmpathy
P.S. Read the You, Me, Empathy disclaimer.
18 of 30 patrons
3 of 3
Getting to 30 Patrons would allow me to do more fun giveaways, live Q&As, bring on listeners to the show, etc!