YouMotorcycleis creating Content for motorcyclists.
You've read our articles or seen our videos, found them useful (or at least interesting) and want to give something back. This is it and we thank you for it!
Those who pitch a dollar can make suggestions on what content they'd like to see added to the site every month.
1) Monthly Phone Call (I used to work for a dealership as well as for Harley-Davidson, Ask Me Anything!)
2) Access to the Suggestion box (let me know what I should write about this month)
1) Big savings on top brands like AlpineStars, ICON, Yoshimura, Vance & Hines, Metzeler, Cardo, and more!
2) Monthly Phone Call (Ask Me Anything)
3) Suggestion Box Access
Hi, I'm Adrian. For nine years, I've been the sole guy behind YouMotorcycle.
The site has served up over two million page views of how-tos, news, tips, and reviews to over a million motorcyclists from all around the world.
I've poured hours into the site every single week for nearly a decade. Over that time I've been lucky to have some kick-ass contributors, featured guests, and readers engaging in the comments.
I want to keep doing this for another decade, but the server, the site, and even the man behind the keyboard could use some upgrades.
Please take a moment to consider becoming a Patron of YouMotorcycle. Why?
Besides the fact it'll show some appreciation for the little site that could, I'm trying to pack as much value in for people who would like to become Patrons of the site. These perks include:
- A monthly pair of ICON motorcycle gloves being given away
- Monthly one on one phone calls where you can make the most of industry experience and ask me anything
- Discounts on gear and accessories from brands like AlpineStars, ICON, Yoshimura, Vance & Hines, Metzeler, Pirelli, Kurakyn, Cardo, and more.
- A FREE GIFT mailed straight to ya!
- Being able to pick the topic of the next article
On the left side, you can see what/where the funds will be used. There's lots of opportunities to do more, based on how much the site raises.
Thank you, and ride safe!
The site speed and site security is a serious issue, especially on the back end (admin side) of the site. I waste a lot of time tackling security risks and other issues that wouldn't be a problem on a better server.